***GIVEAWAY CLOSED NOV 2010***
We love Secret Santa packages around here – good things come in small packages, and even more delightful things come in ones that package together lots of handmade goodies!
This month we’re offering a massive giveaway of ‘On Top of a Lily Pad’ (OTLP) products. It’s our biggest giveaway yet! More than $NZ70.00 worth of Christmas handmade goodies of your choice of colour, size, and appliqué, choosing from:
- Any of our Christmas Card Keeper pinboards;
- Any appliquéd design on a lovely cherry red Topography t-shirt (any size);
- Any Christmas Stocking Decoration, with your choice of appliqué and colour;
- Two gorgeous handmade OTLP Christmas Cards.
Imagine your children’s delight this Christmas when you go all out to bring back traditional Christmas cheer – in a stylish, modern way, using 100% cotton designer fabrics in the latest home decor trends. Will you go with all red polka dots, in an Amy Butler tribute? Or will you use a vintage style pattern....or a vibrant green as your theme?
We also want to encourage you to teach your children about the gift of giving at Christmas – by getting them involved in writing Christmas Cards. As well as drawing a winner of our $70.00 prize pack, we will draw a ‘runners-up’ prize – this lucky person will win a set of six Christmas cards designed by the lovely Sarah at Songbird Designs. Ultra modern and stylish, these quality cards are among some of the range pictured on my Christmas Card Keepers and are eye-catching and stylish! The timing to win these gives you plenty of time to make the international postage cut-off date for this year of November 29th (Australia) and November 22 (rest of world).
(As an additional offer, I’ll send out a handmade Christmas Card to the children of every person who buys a Christmas Card Keeper between now and Christmas – ‘from Secret Santa’ – to get your board started looking full and busy.)
Our giveaway competition is open from now until the end of October, 2010, and closes at 5pm Monday Nov 1, 2010. The winners (both the main prize and Songbird Designs’ card pack winner ) will be drawn by random.org .
Please note: due to the weight of the pinboard, and size, this competition is only open to NZ and Australian readers. Sorry!
HOW TO ENTER:
There’s two ways to enter our giveaway:
- For 1x entry, join our blog’s mailing list (see left hand column), or our facebook pages (see left hand column), AND leave a comment on this post with your favourite thing about Christmas (current followers just need to leave a comment below)
- For 5x entries, re-post about our giveaway on your blog or facebook page, AND tell us you have done this via a post below.
All entries must be recorded before 5pm Nov 1.